The Zig Millennium Pen has water-based pigment ink is light-fast, waterproof, acid-free, non-bleeding, odourless.
It has so many uses for the needleworker or quilter.
- Being waterproof and non-bleeding makes it ideal for quilt labels.
- The fine-point is ideal for tracing lines of stitcheries or embroidered detail which will be covered up by your thread as you stitch. The brown colour is an especially good choice for this purpose.
- Use the different colours to embellish other projects with fine details, such as facial features on dolls or soft toys.
Different sizes available;
- 01 tip produces a 0.25mm line.
- 03 tip produces a 0.35mm line.
- 05 tip produces a 0.45mm line.