Spacious. Bright. Precise.
That is what the PFAFF® brand stands for. Discover a new freedom when sewing, the brilliance and clarity of the most modern technology, and more perfect results than ever before.
An experience you will never forget.
Now is the ideal time to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
The PFAFF® creative™ 4.5 sewing and embroidery machine offers a range of impressive features and creative possibilities, as well as an incredible diversity of designs. Let one thing lead to another as you combine designs and then turn them into an infinite number of stunning creations with kaleidoscope effects. All you need to do is unleash your individuality and creativity to ignite the exclusive technology of the creative™ 4.5 sewing and embroidery machine. Are you ready to make an impact?
The Original IDT™ system
Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 45 years! A PFAFF® exclusive feature that delivers absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom, and ensures perfect seams on all fabrics.
Stitch Creator™ feature
Create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity.
- The Original IDT™ System – Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 45 years! A PFAFF® exclusive feature that delivers absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom, and ensures perfect seams on all fabrics.
- Stitch Creator™ feature – Create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity.
- Unique New PFAFF® Sewing Techniques: Developed exclusively for PFAFF® sewing and embroidery machines, these unique stitches will expand your creative potential. Patent pending.
- Ribbon Stitches – New! Add dimensional elements to your decorative stitching with beautiful ribbon stitches. Narrow ribbons and trims are woven into these special stitches as you sew.
- Stacking Stitches – Sew beautiful decorative stitches in two colors. The stacking stitches consist of pairs of stitches that are designed to be sewn on top of each other.
- 480 Stitches – Including a wide variety of 9mm decorative stitches and Maxi Stitches up to 48mm wide. Combine and/or edit your stitches for even more creativity. All stitches including buttonholes can be embroidered in the hoop. Also create and embroider wonderful taper combinations in the hoop.
- PFAFF® accessories included and a wide variety of optional Accessories including IDT™ presser feet – 11 different presser feet included for all of your basic needs and many optional accessories from the PFAFF® original presser foot system available to expand the sewing experience.
- Optimized Feeding – Enhanced to provide more control when sewing through thick layers or seaming small pieces.
- Start/Stop – Sew without the foot control; makes sewing long seams, free-motion and embroidery easy.
- Needle Up/Down – Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
- Free-motion Modes – Three modes for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning. Select the best mode for your specific technique.
- creative signature™ Sewing Programs
- Tapering on All 9mm Decorative Stitches – Taper at the beginning and/or at the end of any stitch. Change the angle of taper for unlimited creative opportunities. You can even embroider wonderful tapers in the hoop.
- Patchwork Program – Sew your seam and the PFAFF® creative™ 4.5 sewing and embroidery machine will remember the seam length to repeat over and over. Use with both utility and decorative stitches for special effects.
- Single Stitch Program – Set exact number of stitches or sequence repeats you wish to sew.
- Mirror Image of Stitches – Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more creative possibilities.
- Stitch Positioning – Moves complete stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitches.
- Stitch Density – Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length by controlling the distance between the stitch points.
- 5 Built-in Sewing Fonts – 4 fonts for combining in Sequencing plus another 1 for monogramming make personalizing your projects easy.
- Sensormatic Buttonhole – Buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
- 37 Needle Positions – For exact placement of your straight stitch and great for special techniques like top stitching and sewing zippers.
- Twin Needle Program – Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. See the twin needle stitch on the screen.
- Sew with Embroidery Unit on – Easily convert from embroidery mode to sewing mode; no need to remove the embroidery unit.
- Stitch Restart – Return to the beginning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special settings you’ve made.
- Stitch Width Safety – Limits stitch width to center needle straight stitch to prevent needle breakage while using a straight stitch foot.